Thursday, May 14, 2009

Apron

I saw this apron when searching for a pattern. I totally fell in love it. You can find it here. I changed a few things. The straps. No front ties, measurements are different. And since I can't follow a pattern for anything, I'm sure I put it together wrong. But they still look good!




This is the one I made for Cheryl.


For Lisa.

Mine. I love it. Although I think I'm afraid to get it dirty. When I was doing the dishes, I would dry my hands off on a towel instead of my apron. 


Above is my old Vic's apron I use all the time. I found some super cute material to match, tore off the original pockets, added the new stuff & some on the bottom. Love it!

Below are the one's I made for my nieces' last Christmas. I saw the idea at Apple Hill last year. Super cute. Just grab some overalls at D.I. & you can make 2 from one set. 


2 comments:

Kosel Family said...

You do look pretty in it! Hmmm... need any wall art? We might have to do a trade or something. Tell me you have an Etsy store set up :)
www.simplicitusdesigns.etsy.com

Michelle said...

Awesome! I like them all!!!