Monday, January 4, 2010

Homemade Christmas 2009


To help me keep track of the things I do each year, I'm gonna post some stuff I made for Christmas gifts this year. I tried to make something homemade for everyone.

Some monogrammed letter towels. I kinda wish I had used a different font for the "H" but I was doing them about an hour before I gifted them. So straight was the easiest & fastest route.




I made some scarves for my SIL girlies. Here are 3, I forgot to take pics of the 3 before I sent them out. They are made with that fun fur. Tip, don't buy it at craft stores. Keep an eye out for them at the Dollar Stores.

Some more name towels. The stitching gets easier as you go.

Something like my 5th batch of necklaces. They are just too much fun. This is the website I liked for instructions.
A quilt I made for my Mom. It's HUGE. It is also the most complicated thing I think I have ever made. I'm super scared to quilt it. I finished the top a good 3 or 4 months ago. I want to free motion quilt it, but need to practice on another one first. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Kosel Family said...

You are so talented! Thanks for keeping to inspire me with your blog :) Every once in a while I think about taking out my sewing machine and figuring out how it works again :p